new york virginia genealogy books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Like/Tweet/+1
Keywords

Latest topics
» mad hatters village
mad hatters village - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 9:52 am by DebraC

» outlander tv show
mad hatters village - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:09 pm by Gidgett

» Game of Thrones
mad hatters village - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 1:08 pm by Gidgett

» Larissa Ione
mad hatters village - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 1:06 pm by Gidgett

» Darynda Jones
mad hatters village - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 12:59 pm by Gidgett

» Nalini Singh
mad hatters village - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 12:55 pm by Gidgett

» Karen Marie Moning
mad hatters village - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 12:50 pm by Gidgett

» romance various times
mad hatters village - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:12 pm by Admin

» romance time travel?
mad hatters village - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:11 pm by Admin

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

Like/Tweet/+1

mad hatters village

+3
doeyedream
ChrissieB
Admin
7 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

mad hatters village - Page 7 Empty Re: mad hatters village

Post by DebraC Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:17 pm

Admin wrote:
DebraC wrote:Happy Hump Day!  howl  One more dog training class! I'm already tired of it! My youngest DD tried out for a fulltime job at a dental office as a dental assistant-after 9.5 hrs she was offered the job but she isn't sure she wants it now!  shock frantic smiley

she should take the job and give a try for a couple of weeks, at least she will have an incoming salary while she decides what to do and if she likes it or not cat drinking
DD already works part-time for an oral surgeon group where the patients wait forever to get whatever procedure they came for! She's tired of placating the patients and also working late, sometimes to 11pm. This new office sees the patients much quicker, which she likes. So she's going to have another work tryout!
We went to IHOP for breakfast then stopped at a nursery to look for new shrubs but the bosses were gone for the day and the peeps there couldn't answer questions, which I found odd! I said I'd come back Sunday.
DebraC
DebraC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:04 pm

DebraC wrote:
Admin wrote:
DebraC wrote:Happy Hump Day!  howl  One more dog training class! I'm already tired of it! My youngest DD tried out for a fulltime job at a dental office as a dental assistant-after 9.5 hrs she was offered the job but she isn't sure she wants it now!  shock frantic smiley

she should take the job and give a try for a couple of weeks, at least she will have an incoming salary while she decides what to do and if she likes it or not cat drinking
DD already works part-time for an oral surgeon group where the patients wait forever to get whatever procedure they came for! She's tired of placating the patients and also working late, sometimes to 11pm. This new office sees the patients much quicker, which she likes. So she's going to have another work tryout!
We went to IHOP for breakfast then stopped at a nursery to look for new shrubs but the bosses were gone for the day and the peeps there couldn't answer questions, which I found odd! I said I'd come back Sunday.
you should tell the manager of the nursery they should TEACH their employees about the plants, and shrubs etc
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.nyvagenealogy.homestead.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DebraC Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:04 am

Good morning!  howl I feel so free, like a weight was taken off me! Giving in my notice was the best thing I could have done! Next week, I'm on vacation, such as it is, then that last week to get thru! I hope you have a great weekend! It's hot as hell here! The humidity is making it awful!
DebraC
DebraC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:19 am

DebraC wrote:Good morning!  howl I feel so free, like a weight was taken off me! Giving in my notice was the best thing I could have done! Next week, I'm on vacation, such as it is, then that last week to get thru! I hope you have a great weekend! It's hot as hell here! The humidity is making it awful!

tell me about it, we are having a heat index of 110,

i think i had heat stroke yesterday,

spend the night under the electric blanket, shivering.................

better today
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DebraC Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:25 pm

Admin wrote:
DebraC wrote:Good morning!  howl I feel so free, like a weight was taken off me! Giving in my notice was the best thing I could have done! Next week, I'm on vacation, such as it is, then that last week to get thru! I hope you have a great weekend! It's hot as hell here! The humidity is making it awful!

tell me about it, we are having a heat index of 110,

i think i had heat stroke yesterday,

spend the night under the electric blanket, shivering.................

better today
That's good to hear! I used to get a touch of heat stroke once in a while when I was a kid! We'd vacation on a lake in Maine and I'd get sleepy and fall asleep on the dock! I always felt awful afterwards.
DebraC
DebraC

Back to top Go down

Post by DebraC Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:37 am

Still hot and humid! I hope it will cool down soon, maybe the 80s? I hope you have a great Sunday!
DebraC
DebraC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:27 am

the weather man promises me 97 with a heat index of 110  drink 2
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DebraC Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:11 am

Morning! Yeah, it's humid still! Last night there was a breeze and I hoped it would cool us down but ...  Sammy's coming over while DD is at the gym so I need to vacuum and straighten up the house. Enjoy your day!
DebraC
DebraC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:04 am

thanks for stopping by each day, deb it's appreciated flower surprise
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DebraC Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:56 am

Hi Kristina! I stop here and at NLC! I do miss BTB! All those years with TeriO and poof it's gone! Hunters Haven was an offshoot from the LKH forum run by Savage, the banner maker, and that's gone too, tho more because Savage's life was too busy to keep up with the running of the forum! On the weekends, NLC is awfully dead, just like BTB and I worry that it's dying too.
DebraC
DebraC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:34 pm

I shall always be here

bookclub

if i win the lottery i may get a better forum, but until then, this simple one will do.  bubbles
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DebraC Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:09 am

Happy Hump Day! coffee mug  I see you were on NLC already this morning! I slept until 7am so DD had to take care of Molly, which she should get accustomed doing. So DD took her outside where Molly did nothing, then allowed Molly to come into the bathroom with her where Molly urinated! scream  DD thinks because we've had Molly almost 2 months that she can be trusted but she can't! I've told her that when Molly doesn't do her business, keep her in the kitchen, but she feels bad for Molly because she cries! Last night, DD was again allowing Molly some freedom while I took a shower. When I opened the bathroom door there was a puddle on the carpet!  I think I need to train DD now!  bat
DebraC
DebraC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:46 pm

DebraC wrote:Happy Hump Day! coffee mug  I see you were on NLC already this morning! I slept until 7am so DD had to take care of Molly, which she should get accustomed doing. So DD took her outside where Molly did nothing, then allowed Molly to come into the bathroom with her where Molly urinated! scream  DD thinks because we've had Molly almost 2 months that she can be trusted but she can't! I've told her that when Molly doesn't do her business, keep her in the kitchen, but she feels bad for Molly because she cries! Last night, DD was again allowing Molly some freedom while I took a shower. When I opened the bathroom door there was a puddle on the carpet!  I think I need to train DD now!  bat

welcome to cali village!  Very Happy embarrass

1. keep the bathroom door CLOSED at all times, as well as other rooms you would like to protect,
 i know , it takes time, but it works, it will save the bathroom and the rugs..........

2. 49 in L x 30.25 in W x 32.63 in H; 68 lb
buy a large cage, one that she can walk around in, put pads at one end and food and water at the other end 
with a bed in between.
actually we put two cages together so cali's is about 6 feet long and 2 feet high, but she's only a cat 

3. if you can buy a gate for the kitchen, if  your's is the one with the fireplace in the middle, you will probably need 2 gates, but your family members need to follow the rules and you need to be consistent.

also JUST to be on the safe side, have her checked out by a vet.

buy the doggie pads, the LARGEST ONES you can get, and put them in spots she favors UNTIL you can train her to do otherwise.    
just keep the bathroom and bedroom doors closed, and any other room she may have access to 

put a gate at the bottom of the stairs too.

keep her confined to the living room kitchen if necessary,

leave pads in the crate for her to use,  or buy one of those under the bed storage bins, a REALLY WIDE OR LONG ONE

and    train her to use the box, put the doggie pads in there
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DebraC Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:34 pm

We have a crate for Molly! Just big enough for her to sleep in. I really don't want to start with the dog pads because it reminds me of Roxy, who died from bladder cancer, but I bought them when we first brought Molly home.
DebraC
DebraC

Back to top Go down

Post by DebraC Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:58 am

Good morning! It's a dreary looking day, they say cloudy and rain today! 
Both DDs were out last night so it was Molly and me. She sat at feet until I put her in her crate for the night. See no problems!
DebraC
DebraC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:07 am

DebraC wrote:Good morning! It's a dreary looking day, they say cloudy and rain today! 
Both DDs were out last night so it was Molly and me. She sat at feet until I put her in her crate for the night. See no problems!

i think that's why i bought cali a tremendously large cage, i couldn't see her locked up with no food/water or potty,

and i wanted to create a separate sleeping and eating area,

i guess for dogs it's different,

as long as she can stretch out.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DebraC Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:18 pm

Yeah, they say not to get too big a crate because the dog will use part of it as a potty! Btw, it didn't rain at all! Very humid tho!
DebraC
DebraC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:19 am

DebraC wrote:Yeah, they say not to get too big a crate because the dog will use part of it as a potty! Btw, it didn't rain at all! Very humid tho!

i just couldn't lock an animal up without giving it the food water and potty options,

but i'm dealing with a cat,

friends of ours do that with their dog too.

i still don't have the results of the stress test, but one thing it did do was loosen up the sinus drip,

we had to pull over a few times on the way home, so it was (sinus drip) was cleared by the time i got home.

i am hoping my brother in law doesn't have any lasting effects from his stupidity of trying to stop his car with his body,

but the boy is going to be sore for a LONG time, and i hope he doesn't get an infection, that's a huge area to be filled with gravel from the parking lot
his entire back all the way down to his ankles.

i can't remember is the target parking lot on the corner of hempstead and wantagh ave paved with blacktop? or gravel?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DebraC Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:00 am

Hi Nyva! The Target parking lot is blacktopped! So that's the infamous spot your BiL got run over by his own car?
I can't believe its already Saturday and my staycation is almost over! Yesterday, hubby and I went out to Port Jefferson? to get Chick-Fil-A for lunch. I enjoyed it but we got caught in road repair traffic-3 hrs round trip!  I could have waited until the Chick-fil-a was finished in Hicksville!
DebraC
DebraC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:41 am

DebraC wrote:Hi Nyva! The Target parking lot is blacktopped! So that's the infamous spot your BiL got run over by his own car?
I can't believe its already Saturday and my staycation is almost over! Yesterday, hubby and I went out to Port Jefferson? to get Chick-Fil-A for lunch. I enjoyed it but we got caught in road repair traffic-3 hrs round trip!  I could have waited until the Chick-fil-a was finished in Hicksville!

uh yeah,..........

we have chick fil a (3 of them with in 2-5 miles of my house) wtf you drove all the way to PORT JEFFERSON???????????? for a chicken sandwich???????
hope the waffel fries were good,

i think i almost know the menu by heart.   

my family mostly eats the chick fil chicken sandwich,

i tired the grilled one once, NOT good

the chicken salad sandwich on wheat is a little dry, but 1/2 fills me up, thereby saving a ton of calories for the french fries/waffell

their shakes are ok too, and a secret...........

if you go in the morning and are driving and don't want pieces of bisquit dropping all over your car, splat

you can order your chicken sandwich on  BUN...................... hat wave

oh and another thing.............. bouncy 3

my RED LOBSTER services potato/bacon soup with cheese,

seems none of the ny red lobsters serve that  whistle girl
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DebraC Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:44 pm

The Port Jefferson chick fil-a is the 1st on LI! Hubby said it was a 30 min drive-NOT! I did get the grilled chicken/bacon club sandwich and I enjoyed it! I skipped the fries, just not big on fries, but I'll try them when it opens in Hicksville.
Huh, so Red Lobster has a different menu in Va! Sounds delicious!
DebraC
DebraC

Back to top Go down

Post by DebraC Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:34 am

Happy Monday!  :hat wave:Yeah, what an oxymoron! The weather is great, it cooled down, kind of feels like a spring/fall morning!
DebraC
DebraC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:38 am

DebraC wrote:Happy Monday!  :hat wave:Yeah, what an oxymoron! The weather is great, it cooled down, kind of feels like a spring/fall morning!

yeah, down to 76 here, 

have been working on my book so much lately that other projects are getting pushed aside,

so yesterday after working on the book for several hours, i put it down to get some other things done

one of which is "due" on the 3rd, i really  need to get moving on it. bag boy

and my exercises  sit up or maybe i'll finish reading the new sherrilyn kenyon book READER bookclub
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DebraC Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:31 am

Nyva, there's a thread on NLC about Dragonmark if you're interested! I've read it too!
We still have cooler temps and low humidity here! I love it!
DebraC
DebraC

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:15 am

finished dragon and it felt RUSHED and jumbled and she is assuming you have read all her previous books as she didn't bother to "introduce" properly the 20 or so characters she brought in for the end.
i still love acheron.

going to go back and finish the born in book, forget title, it too WHILE VERY LONG and dragged out because obviously it's going on at the same time the previous born books are going on, 

i usually like and enjoy the LONG books actually crave the long books, just wish this one wasn't so jumbled too.

my favorite character  is nykerian 

JUST ONCE i'd like to have a hot guy whose past wasn't so bad and hadn't been so horrible,
all of kenyon's characters don't just have horrible child hoods, they get whipped, starved, chained, caged, parents hate them, 

can we get a normal guy just once? or atleast bad childhood but not whipped, starved,chained etc
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum